Saturday, October 14, 2006

Every OTHER Saturday with Thomas???


Hey all. Thomas J. here...a.k.a Stinkoman.




Anyways, I've been a little troubled lately by some other babies who will remain nameless, like Foxy "Josephine" Moxey and Macho "Micah" Gelok, crampin' my webspace. Yeah, they're cute and all, but we all know ("we" meaning me, my Mama, and Papa) everyone's favorite cyberbaby is Sgt Poopypants! I mean, check me out! .....no, seriously...check me out...

Have you EVER seen better pecs, biceps, and six-pack abs on any other baby?? I didn't think so... Well, I finally got after Mama to post some more pics so the lady babies will be "all up ons." That is, until Mama beats them away with a broom or something.
Let's see how she did.....

Ah, good! One of me and my Pops. We hang out, shoot the breeze, cut the cheese, and drink from a bottle. (Except Papa's bottle says "Killian's" while mine says "Evenflo.")















This is me hangin' out with my number one woman- Mama. Here she is entertaining me between "feedtime" and "naptime."









This is naptime.....sort of. Yeah, you don't want to mess with me when I'm mad. (Except Papa and Mama don't really get that yet.)












Definitely naptime. Either that, or this was the day I tried out Papa's bottle instead of mine (..-er..I mean....nothing, Mama! Nothin' beats the old Evenflo....)















Who could ever resist this face???











Ah, yes! The sheik in all his majesty! Eat your heart out, Princess, Josephine! Yeah, I'm cool. I'm so cool, you don't even know what...uh...er...I mean....



..................YES, I'M AWESOME!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sgt. Poopypants,

As far as guys who can't speak English, don't have teeth, can't control their bodily functions, can't drive, don't have a job, and still live in their 'rents crib go, you're right up there, but long distance relationships don't work for me. Plus, Judah Kim is more man to love, so you've got some wooin' to do.

Yours Truly,
"Foxy" Josephine Moxey

Anonymous said...

I don't like your comment about Thomas trying papa's bottle.... not cool!!! Not my idea of good parenting skilles at all!!! I understand you could be joking but still not cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

What?? Judah Kim, too?? Man- this place is WAY to crowded for the Stinko man!

Anonymous said...

Dear "anonymous",

The idea of Thomas drinking out of my bottle (i.e., Killians) was obviously a joke, deserving of no more serious consideration than that of Thomas actually authoring the post. However, when he is old enough he will be welcome to drink from my bottle. Or, if he prefers to drink what his Lord drank, he may drink from Mama's wine glass.

Anonymous said...

Nothing was said about Thomas trying papas bottle. You misread it. Even it was, I doubt that Thomas would have had any bad influence from the comment. He's not really reading or writing any of this, he's an infant. To the parents, I enjoy reading your blog even though I've never met you (I am friends with grandma Jane). Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I think "anonymous" may need a hobby..... Anyway, I think that when he comes to visit Nana and PopPop he may get to drink from a different bottle - chocolate!!!!! He happens to be extremely cute and extremely intelligent (a Nana knows these things) Thanks for the update!
Nana Ball

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,

He's adorable!!! I can't tell though if he looks more like you or Nick... in one picture I'll see you then in an other I'll see Nick. Either way he's beautifull!!!!

Kara Dale

Chantal said...

Sgt. Poopypants is one cute baby, that's for sure.

And I think Killian's is a decent beer, but my personal favorite is Stella Artois.

As far as formula goes, I have no comment. Never had it.

:-)