You probably thought I'd given up on BLOGGER. Well, you'd be right to think that. But I'm going to keep the faith and hang on and see what happens...
In the meantime, let me update you:
1. Nick has graduated from law school- woo-hoo!
2. We have moved to Herndon, VA (DC area), and have been here since mid-May.
3. Nick is now studying for the Virginia Bar. He will take it on July 29th. He is convinced (like every semester before), that he will fail. I tend to have more faith in his abilities than that, but please pray for him anyway.
4. In August, to celebrate graduation, his completion of the Bar, and me no longer being a law school widow, we are going to take a vacation to Cocoa Beach, FL. Thomas will stay with Nana and Pop-pop in Pennsylvania while we are away.
5. The day after we return from Florida is Thomas's 2nd birthday!! (Where has the time gone??) We will be celebrating it by going to one of my favorite childhood haunts, IDLEWILD PARK in Ligonier, Pa.
6. The day after Labor Day, Nick will begin his new job at Finnegan Henderson in Reston, VA, where he will work as an Intellectual Property lawyer.
7. We are currently trying to have and asking God for another little one. Please pray as we patiently wait...:)
So, in the words of Mrs. Bennett: "..God has been very, very good to us!"