Friday, January 19, 2007

Saturdays with Thomas, CH The Stinkoman 2007

It's the Stinkoman 2007!!!


It's bigger. It's better.
It slices, it dices.
It poops in 3-D, and even does your taxes....
well, maybe slobbers on them!








Hey, mostly peoples. Yes, I know you have missed me. But I went on a little vacation, see. I had people to see, places to go, many fans to impress. You know- the usual. So, sit back and relax and enjoy a little presentation of:

My Very First Christmas Ever

by Gen. Sgt. Stonewall Poopypants

(with, uh, a little help from Mama.)



Papa, Mama, and I took a long, long trip over the river and through the woods to Pop-pop and Nana Ball's house. Here is Mama's family:

Back row: Pop-pop, Nana, and Uncle Caleb
Front row: Uncle Ben, Aunt Stephanie, Mama, and Aunt Jessica








This is Uncle Ben's family with Aunt Natalie, Nathanael, and Superman Eli! Yeah, he's maybe almost as strong as me...








Here is my Uncle Ben and Aunt Jessica. My Uncle Ben is going to school to learn to play with electrical outlets. Must be nice, 'cause I know I'll probably get spanked in the future for doing that!















Here's Prettyboy- er, I mean Uncle Caleb. Yeah, he's almost as buff as me. He also has a three-year old son, Ethan. I wished I could've met him, but he wasn't able to be there. Then again, I was also told that he might try to eat me.














Here's my Aunt Stephanie. She's single, but don't even think about it guys, or I'll rough you up. You don't want to mess with the General...

















Ah, yes. Now there's a good looking family. We'll, a good looking baby, at least...











The entire crew. (minus Nana and Pop-pop. They were behind the cameras.)












Oh, I almost forgot- here is a picture of me with my cousins. Isaac, first son of my mama's brother, Ben, is holding me. Next him is his brother, Eli. Eli is holding their brother, Nathanael. But I'm still pretty buff. I don't even need socks or shoes.

















I found out that I'm a great present opener!




















This was the best Decemberween ever!




























Well, I needed to rest from my vacation, so I did a little R&R in the swing back home....











....hanging out with Mama...













.....and doing some important stuff and at my important desk.

















Soooo.. see you next time. Same Sgt. Poopypants time. Same Sgt. Poopypants channel!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome back Sgt. Poopypants. Gee, I feel naughty for even writing that!

Hope you are feeling better than when we last saw you Rebecca.
Blessings, Kim

Anonymous said...

Don't let Stinkoman's online machismo fool you; he's about the sweetest boy you can imagine. He'd give you the diaper off his butt, if you asked.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a great time! How did visiting Indiana go? Was it nice seeing old friends again? Wish I was able to see you and your little boy in person. Miss you!
Kara Dale

Erica said...

Look at that hair! I love it. It is good to see you had a good Christmas and enjoyed the family.

Rosie said...

Rebecca,
I have not checked your blog for a while you all look like you are doing well. And Thomas is so cute!!
I now have a blog as well so check us out.
rosieander.blogspot

Greetings to Nick from Andy!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Thomas is adorable as always!!!!! I hope you r doing ok in Virginia!!!!!
Julia Dickenson