Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturdays with Thomas, CH After like, a month




Wait a minute...don't I know you?















Oh, yeah! Now I remember....sorry, it's just been such a long time. Mama grounded me for like, a jillion years from blogging, so my memory is a little slippery when it comes to remembering faces. But- it's good to be back.











Soooo...alot has happened since I've last seen you. Like, for instance, I got to meet my Pop pop Donne and Nana Carmen for the first time ever. Boy, were they lively and fun! Especially my Nana Carmen- she even spoke to me in Spanish! I had no idea what she was saying, but it sure sounded nice, 'cause I was always smiling when she did it! Here are some pics from their visit.




















































Another thing that happened was Thanksgiving- my very first one! My Grandmother was nice enough to fly my Papa, Mama, and me up to Michigan to have Thanksgiving with her and Grandpuddin'. This is me and Grandmother.







Here I am with Papa at Thanksgiving dinner. That's Greatgram Ruth in the background. She was very sweet and brought me some presents. Yep. It pays to be cute:)











I ate a little bit too much, and I conked out on Mama's lap.














Some other cool things have happened since we last met. For instance, I've learned to roll onto my side.....












.....I'm noticing my toys alot more and learning how to play with them....















My feet are getting bigger and stinkier...













.....and Papa's teaching me how to build fires.











Here are some other pictures just because I'm cute:




























I'm totally looking like Mama here.

























My family. I love my Papa and Mama:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thomas J.,
I'll have to dig out some baby pictures of your Mama to show you when you come for Christmas. You'll be surprised how much you look alike. Of course, you have as much hair now as your Mama had at age 3!!! When you get here, PopPop and I will show you some REAL fun, like how to eat chocolate, how to get what you want just by looking cute and skipping naps coz PopPop wants you to watch football with him. Yeah, this is where the party is. Can't wait to see you. Oh, by the way, tell Papa and Mama that they can come too!
Bunches of hugs and kisses,
Nana Ball

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Keep us updated! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope the Nugent family has a very Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy having your new addition, and his first Christmas. Merry Christmas!!